Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tuesdays are for awesomeness.


Well, I'm graduating in ten days and I still don't have a job, so it looks like I'll be sticking around Fort Worth for a while. And that's perfectly fine with me, because now I don't have to come up with a new weekly schedule to keep me busy. Let me share my typical Tuesday (at least until I graduate) with you.

930- Package Design Class.
1130- Subway for lunch. Active military and dependents get 50% off their order (which my dependent ID is expired, but they don't know that. Just flash it and the deed is done.)
1200- Watch Jeopardy on the Game Show Network with my former neighbor.
1245- Back in the Graphic Design Lab working on various projects and getting my Fantasy Football team ready for the next bout.
300- Watch Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel because I'm a nerd.
400- A little more work on my projects
530- Swim at the TCU Rec Center.
645- Dutch's for dinner. Burgers are half off every Tuesday.
730- Get to the Flying Saucer to save a table for Trivia at 8. Fat Tire's are $2.50 a pop on Tuesdays.
1030ish- Home again, touch up whatever's due tomorrow and go to bed.

I think it's a pretty good system for me. It hasn't gotten me into any trouble, and it's fairly cheap. For two meals and a couple beers, I spend somewhere in the vacinity of 10 and 12 bucks, if I even do all those things. I like to mix it up sometimes and maybe make an omelet at home for lunch instead of go to Subway.

It's really handy to know what kind of specials there are at different places throughout the week. I like to base a lot of my plans off them if I do end up going out. So I encourage all of you fellow readers and contributors to share the wealth and tell us your favorite specials and discounts.

No comments: