Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Miley Cyrus, Jenny Lewis


Any one go to the Wreck Room closing? I haven't really read any coverage anywhere yet.

If you're like me, you watch quite a bit of Hannah Montana. If you're not like me, you probably play sports.

OK, I don't watch near as much Hannah Montana as I watch High School Musical and High School Musical II, but I still thought I ought to mention she's coming here Nov. 14. If you have tickets, I'm assuming you've done something very unsettling to someone to get them. Weird.

On the other hand if former child actresses are your thing, I would suggest checking out the Rilo Kiley show at the House of Blues this Saturday. They're a fun band, and the first band this year to make a record that sounds like a Body Glove t-shirt from 1991 looks. It's called Under the Blacklight. A bunch of videos after the jump:

You were my Silver Lining


High School Musical 3 on SNL


This is still funny. You're in New York now baby:


Hannah Montana:

2 comments:

KZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KZ said...

I often browse Yahoo for brief news articles and I found this the other day.

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/49405149