Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Roustabouts @ The Aardvark

This summer, I lived in an apartment in Mansfield while in transition between the TCU on-campus apartments and my new house. I had four roommates in that two bedroom apartment: Dave Brower and I shared a room, Johnny Brower had his own room, and Jason and Josh Nix slept on the couch. The four of them also happen to be in a band together. With their drummer Andrew Suggs, they are the Roustabouts.

The reason I tell you all this is because on Friday August 3, they are playing a show at the Aardvark. I may be biased, but their music is pretty good and worth showing up for. I believe they are third in the line-up, so they'll hit the stage around 9:30 or so. Take a listen to their music on their MySpace page and come on out to the show.

www.myspace.com/roustaboutsmusic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave's a contributor! We love these guys. Check them out.