Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Veronica Mars. And some fish.


So, if you're waiting for the sky to fall out like I am, you're probably looking for something to do tonight that doesn't involve being out in the rain.

Well, I don't have many suggestions for you, as I plan on continuing my watching of Veronica Mars, Season 1, a mere two years after it's initial release. I will be chronicling those experiences on FWthian soon in a feature called, "Darren & Wade's Couch Adventure."

Or something, that doesn't ring like it should. Anyway, back to what to do, or who to see, or where to eat:

Chances are, you live not too far from Central Market, like I do. Then, might I suggest Sushi Axiom. This place is brand, stinkin' new, and is actually pretty good. As sushi goes, the prices are fairly affordable and the restaurant decor is pretty cozy and nice.

In short, dinner for two is probably going to run you around $30 if you do it right, but really, that's not so bad.

And hell, who doesn't mind a little raw fish?


Sushi Axiom is located at 4625 Donnelly Ave. in Fort Worth, right next to Central Market. The number is 817.735.9100.

No comments: