Friday, June 15, 2007

Da Dems in Dub

I wanted to write this entire post like a rapper would lead a crowd in a sing-along, but I lost interest. I call this the Malkmus-syndrome.

Hillary Clinton will be at Joe T.'s tomorrow. She's running for president. She's a woman. Her husband was president. Wikipedia the rest.

I have no opinion on Hillary Clinton. If you're looking for hard-hitting political opinion, go to the Huffington Post. I'm planning on posting about George Jones in an hour or so. I will say this though, the internet is full of dorky pictures of Hill-ster.





But that being said, this is kind of cool. I think Tyler has had more presidential candidates visit than Fort Worth for some reason. I'd go, but, well, it would take Abe Lincoln giving a stump speech to surround myself with a bunch of partisan hacks on either side from either party.

Hillary Clinton will be at Joe T. Garcia's on Northside June 16 for a 12:30 p.m. brunch.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Harsh words..."partisan hacks"...geez.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but if you can find a current political candidate better than Abe Lincoln, I'll go...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Darrin. Thanks for stopping by Gabbatha. I'll be sure to come back and visit you fellow FtWorthians!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Darrin. Thanks for stopping by Gabbatha. I'll be sure to come back and visit you fellow FtWorthians!