Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Buggin' the people at the Bass

So, I hope you guys aren't under water out there. I hear it's rainy.

Well, I just got an e-mail from my friend Maggie at the Bass Hall. Apparently, The Three Redneck Tenors are making a triumphant return.

God.


Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am a big supporter of all things Bass Hall. Many of my good friends work there, George Jones plays there, and Lyle Lovett sells out three nights there. It's a pretty cool place, really. So, with all that going for them, these Blue Collar Comedy Knock-Offs (I didn't know such a thing existed) seem beneath the stature of the place.

So, what do you think would put butts in the seats at the Bass?

2 comments:

Patrick said...

The Redneck Tenors...of America's Got Talent fame.

Steve said...

What would put butts in the seats at Bass?

Sigur Ros certainly did a fine job of it...