Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy birthday, Shiner!

Shiner 98 is now available at the Central Market on Hulen. And yes, in case you haven't figured it out, this makes me very happy...

So what is Shiner 98? Glad you asked... Shiner is 2 years away from the big century mark, so from year 96 to 100, they are releasing special small-batch brews. This year's brew is a Bavarian Style Amber, and it's only available for a limited time, so pick some up.

I'm not sure if Shiner is just doing the beer this year or if there will be some other special item on the market as well. Shiner 96 had a cool wooden crate and Shiner 97 had some nice pint glasses. I hope Shiner does something else, because I'm kindof a freak about cool memorabilia...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to buy some of the special edition Shiner. Soon, I will...

Larry Tate said...

From Shiner's site, I think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DibW1TWR5WY