Thursday, June 7, 2007

Welcome, $5 Large Pizza!



Food isn't really my area of expertise, but I loves me some pizza. So, naturally, I was delighted to find out that the Little Caesar's on Berry (near TCU/Radio Shack) is finally open! I grew up having Little Caesar's pizza every Friday night as I watched TGIF with my parents until all Little Caesar's mysteriously disappeared. Thank God they made a mysterious comeback. Regardless, I wasn't sure if I just associated the pizza with fond memories and it wasn't, in fact, very good. Well, Jeramey and I picked up some Little Caesar's pizza from the sketchy LC's on McCart a couple weeks ago and here are the results:

Although the pizza looked like it was made by a crack whore, it was tasty and worth all of what we paid for it, which was very little. The best part, however, was not the pizza (never was in the days of TGIF either). The Crazy Bread is Crazy Awesome. So I'm glad Little Caesar's is open so I can at least satisfy my craving for Crazy Bread. So go, get you some bread and some cheap pizza, because I'm worried that Little Caesar's will close again.

No comments: