Thursday, June 21, 2007

Brian Williams is good-looking man

And I'm man enough to admit that. I won't take it away from him.

So, if you want to see his dashing, striking features, or pull a Soy Bomb-like prank, head over to the Tarrant Regional Water District's administration building. I know, I'm there all the time already!

He'll be there at 5:30 p.m. Max Baker, one of favorites up at the Star-Telegram filed the brief here.

Long story short, Williams is broadcasting from there tonight. I like that guy. Possibly because he's so damn good-looking. When I became a journalist, I assumed they just made you look like this in school.


Damn.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Brian Williams IS very good-looking. He reminds me a lot of George Strait, who is also a very handsome man.

Anonymous said...

OK, you know, I can see a little George Strait in there after all.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the Star-Telegram plug. I wish I would've remembered it. I'll have to try to find the video on YouTube this weekend. Later!